Be In The Know

Facts And Happenings In Our Countries And The World At Large

Tuesday 27 October 2015

Genevieve Nnaji 'Nigeria's Julia Roberts' Speaks On Why She Is Single

Nollywood actress Genevieve Nnaji has said she will get married when her Prince Charming finds her.
The beautiful actress who has been off our screens for a while, also explained she has been picky with scripts in the last 5 years.

Speaking with Encomium Magazine on when she will be getting hitched, she said: “When he finds me”.
On why she has been off our screens for so long, she said: “I didn’t take a break. Yes you haven’t seen me in any film but it is not my doing. I read at least three or four scripts a week for the past five years. That is to show you how bad it is. I am very careful when it comes to what I take part in.
“There is so much or nothing you can do to convince me. I have to love a story so that I can bring it to life. It is not a one man band. The story needs to entice. The character needs to be appealing and then, you are one with it. With that, it becomes easy to be a good actor. If I don’t get a good script, I am not going on set. I haven’t seen anything worth my while in years, that is the truth. I don’t know who did what we did in the 90s. If you can’t beat your last job, what is the point? You might as well take a bow but I am not bowing out yet.”

No comments:

Post a Comment